Income Growth Fund
This long-only portfolio consists of up to 35 income-oriented securities (both equity and debt-based). The mandate of this portfolio is to select securities that are able to generate high returns through income and capital appreciation. This portfolio will consist of primarily of dividend-paying stocks, and may at times include REITs, convertible securities, debt securities, preferred securities, and other income-oriented assets.
Cost to You
MWG’s fee schedule is outlined below. We believe that our fees are extremely competitive, and offer our clients great value for their money:
|Asset Level||Pooled Account Fee|
- All foreign assets will be converted to Canadian dollars for fee calculation purposes.
- The fee payable is calculated before the inclusion of applicable taxes.
- The fee is expressed in annual rates.
- Fees are calculated and paid on a Quarterly basis based on the quarter-end account asset level.
- Fees are due within 1 month of the Quarter end date.