The Segregated funds are ideal for those that wish to own the securities that we hold in the MWG Global Equities fund or Income Growth fund directly, as opposed to owning them through the intermediary of the MWG fund; this is usually done for tax purposes. The Segregate funds have a minimum of two million dollars.
Cost to You
MWG’s fee schedule is outlined below. We believe that our fees are extremely competitive, and offer our clients great value for their money:
|Asset Level||Segregated Account Fee|
- All foreign assets will be converted to Canadian dollars for fee calculation purposes.
- The fee payable is calculated before the inclusion of applicable taxes.
- The fee is expressed in annual rates.
- Fees are calculated and paid on a Quarterly basis based on the quarter-end account asset level.
- Fees are due within 1 month of the Quarter end date.
- Minimum of $15,000 applies to each segregated client.